Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reality

So yesterday my daughter turned 3 months old. And i really just can not believe it!!! And as i was thinkin how it isnt possible..i then realized that it is march. And your probably thinkin..duh what an idiot. BUT!!! That means that in just two short months my little prince will be 2 years old. WOW! I dont know that i can handle that. He is my baby!! I am just not prepared. Today i laid him down for a nap...he never went to sleep of course lol. When my husband went and got him out of bed, he had half of his shirt off, and instead of taking his pants off to get his diaper off, he just tried to pull it out through the top of his pants!! he is the funniest little thing. He looked sooo funny. I of course took a picture! He is at this moment eating go-gurt and mac and cheese lol. Great combination of course lol. And my daughter is still trying to roll over. She is so close! Any min now im gonna look at her and she will be on her belly!! This week has been a week of good news! My cousin in law and her husband just found out that they are expecting! This is her first so she is very excited. And hoping for a girl :) And my aunt in law (lots of in laws lol) and her husband have been trying to adopt for a loooooong time. And in april they will getting a little girl!!! Im so happy for them! There has never been a more deserving couple! Im so excited for my daughter to have a play mate! Well we are takin the kids to the park now, and my little man is urging me to get off :))

1 comment:

  1. So I just found out you had a blog--no one tells me anything! But anyways, welcome to the blogisphere! It's quite a fun place to be :)

    Now, post some pictures of those babies!

    ReplyDelete